Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I left my heart at the beach

It's been days since my last update and i miss you bloggie *hugss* and my readers too! All run away edi cause i think all of you think i abandoned my blog rait !!! :( hehe i'll give you the assurance that , that will never happen! :p

Anyways! So have you figured where the plane took me to? :p Maybe this post will give you guys more clues!


DSCF0030
Went Kayaking!!!




Or isit a canoe? Hmm.. i've been kayaking before in Singapore.
But it's always been a dream to kayak through mangroves!
You know those shows on Discovery Travel & Living , they kayak like dam shiok!
But let me tell you, it's SUPER TIRING!!!!





DSCF0041





DSCF0042





DSCF0044





DSCF0056





But despite , the strain on your arm muscles because we're paddling against the currents
the view made it all worth it !





xDSCF0043






DSCF0068





DSCF0058





DSCF0036

We stopped at a small bay, in one of the canals.
Ironically it's called Sand Bay ! hahahaha





Oh and we had a guest with us too! :D





DSCF0077

O Hai Mr Monkehhh !!!! hehehe





After such a tiring long day, we decided to reward ourselves with a Romantic Candlelight
dinner by the beach!!!





DSCF0004





DSCF0005





DSCF0011






DSCF0015





DSCF0012





DSCF0013






Welllll, Figured where this place is? Hehe! Think....Sea...Think...beach...Think...
Crab.... Krab? :p






Do look forward to the next post, because , wedding bells are ringing!
Sigh, my turn's in 7 years time !!!! I hope! :x




091





081





xoxo,
Venessa























1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.