Monday, September 20, 2010

Wedding bells

Just last week, baby came down from KL to join me as my date for my Cousin's wedding ceremony. It's been awhile since i attended someone's wedding ceremony, especially someone close to me, but
It'll be pretty scary when friends or people around me start getting married too.



Well, it means only one thing. That i'm growing old already :(



There's gonna be quite alot of pictures in this post therefore i shan't be too lengthy with the talking or blabering. Hehe. I love weddings. Sigh, but i love being young even more :p



Who Doesn't right?





056

Oh yes! On the day of baby's arrival i was out shopping with mommeh so i couldn't get him, and asked him to take the train to meet me at Somerset instead, and he showed up with this. awww






054

It's roses for our Upcoming 2 years anniversary!
hehe. 12 Roses for another year together.





059






okay la, now it's the cousin's wedding at her place!

010




015





012




Church of Saint Mary's of the Angels

024





025





031

Handing over . A wedding is such a joyous yet emotional ceremony!
:'(





044





Getting prepped for dinner, lovin the curlllly wirlyyy hair!
Got it done at the hair stylist. hehe


066





072





079





082





085

Rachel! My friend of many years ( Since i was 9 ) to my future
cousin in law? :} never saw this day coming babe! But like she said,
it's all Fate!





086






Anyone feeling Hungry?
:O






094
Cold dish platter




104
Ostrich meat!





096
Fish from the previous post !
LOL kiddingggg!





113
Abalone!





114





116





And of course, not to forget the cake cutting and Yam seng!!!


097





100









& YES EVERYTHING OF THE ABOVE HAPPENED IN ONE DAY!
Damn tiring ! Especially since the night before, Baby & I went drinking with his friend Jinn till 4am in the morning and had to wake at 7am the next day!!!!!


Anyways!






Aww, don't you all feel like getting married already? :}I definitely would want to, and of course with god's grace with the boyfriend.But marriage ain't in my check list right now! :p maybe 7 years later. Maybe. hehe!




xoxo,
Venessa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.