Monday, December 29, 2008

Just a note

Hey dears,I am back for a little bit, Firstly! i wana wish everyone a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! No! I am not lagging in time, There are 12 days of Christmas Mind you! (:

Im pretty upset that Parents have been really making things rather difficult for me. &dissapointed that i havent had the chance to spend christmas with my boy.But i did have a great time spending christmas with my whole family with a christmas party @ my place!
Time really flies, and we'll all be back in school this coming Friday. I Gasped when i was reminded that school is starting in 4 days time. :O

On a lighter note, I am very very Happy to announce that i have Made it for my 'N' Levels with
a score of 7 points! And am very happy to be returning back to school for my Final year to take my 'O' levels! :D Sigh, Last year in secondary school. To be honest, i am rather scared for the upcoming year.

The uncertainties.

Will i do well for my 'O' levels? Will i be able to cope? Will me & Cheez be able to still make time for each other? Are we strong enough to survive this year?
I have faith that we are, with the help of god. But somehow there are still uncertainties. And i am a little afraid. I know that he'll be there for me no matter what. But i still need some assurance from time to time.

Who dosent?.

It will definitely be a huge huge sigh of relief if things really go my way and the year passes well for me. But the year hasn't even started. Anyways, till i start blogging again with a propper post on New Years Day! I shall start planning out a New Years Revolution! ;p

Until my New Years post..
i'll *poof* & dissapear for a short while again.

Much love,
Nessa

1 comment:

YL said...

congrats dear! XD
all the best for Os and your relationship. i'm sure everything would turn out well! (:
have a great 2009!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.