Monday, September 8, 2008

My sis needed some pictures for her school project ,so we dug out the box that had all our pictures from the store room. Our mom used to love taking us for photoshoots when we were young. hahah, and they definitely brought back lots of memories for both me and my sister, thought i should share a few pictures with you all (:





Haha Stephanie (SS), i was once a SIA girl too
=p






Me & my mommy!





nownow, Do not laugh at the last one below!

=

=

=

=

=


Don't ask why my mom took me to take this shot!
haha!

Hope you all enjoyed a sneak peek to how i looked like last time @@
Rofl.

Here's the link to the Post at Nuffnang : Click!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.