Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Examinations can be such murderers and killjoys.





I just got back my Preliminary Examination Results today. And i failed by ONE point. Yes. one point. wtf. So mom, i dont actually plan on telling you anything but to let you find out for yourself on Friday during the Parent Teacher Meeting,But if you're reading,I scored 11Points for my Prelims and failed. I was actually 2 Marks away to scorring an A2 for my English. And my standard for Literature compared to my results from MidTerms dropped, i could have Scored an A2/B3 instead of a B4. (I scored an A2 for Midterms.)Which could have actually led me to scorring 10 points and passing my Prelims! So yes, now i understand what it means when they say Every mark counts. Sigh @@

Anyways, i know it is the month of Examinations. Not only in Singapore but Malaysia as well. Be it normal EOY examination or National exams like PSLE, N level , O level or SPM. I know how tense and stressful it can get during the examinations but you guys might wana try these to release some stress. try them At your own risk! Do not come to me if you're caught and email me hate mails because you got into trouble trying them! xD



Fun things to do, During an exam
(You should not attempt these things during an actual exam. The following is meant for entertainment purposes only.Do at your own risk!Do not come to me if you're caught and email me hate mails because you got into trouble trying them! xD)

1)
Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.

2)
Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.

3)
Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up! For math/science exams, try using Roman numerals.

4)
Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.

5)
On the answer sheet (book, whatever) find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.

6)
Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. Wake up, say "oh geez, better get cracking" and do some gibberish work. Turn it in a few minutes early.

7)
If it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. If it is long answer/essay form, answer with numbers and symbols. Be creative. Use the integral symbol.

8)
. Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the instructor's left nostril.

9)
Bring balloons, blow them up, start throwing them around like they do before concerts start.

10) Bring Cheerleaders.


Countdown to 2ND half of N levels : 19 Days
credits:http://www.ahajokes.com/top003.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.