Friday, July 18, 2008

Shes waiting on the line


I lovelove you for being so understanding with me. I totally suck as a girlfriend.Like to the ultimate max.I know, that im so busy with all that shit. But definitely i could spare some time for my baby right? But nooo, ive always got things popping up. Breaking my promise yet again. Seriously someone should just rid me off this earth la.As if im not feeling very guilty already.Baby's been so nice to me. And i know, being like this dosent exactly prove that i love him but honestly, i really do.It sucks that i dont seem serious about this. But this r/s means alot to me.No pun intended.Sigh, i better clear out a day specially for baby asap.

Anyways, TGIF. got home from school, and the first thing my parents told me was that my dad was gone get me a new phone.okay, so i literally jumped up and down in front of them like some little 3 year old kid. But finally i get to get rid of my Old Fag Phone thats been giving me alot of problems with its stupid memory system.Next would be my new Ipod then a new Laptop!And yes i get whatever i want as well, its only a matter of time ;D
Awesome awesome. But there dosent seem to be nice phones out there recently. I want a pink one! Tsk. I miss baby now. I bet i made him like damn dissapointed and am like 10 times closer to making him want to dump me. Seriously. ):

Btw. omfg. Bestie went to play private Server!!! Dont laa! haha

愛 JAY-EYE-AYE-WHY-EYE. says:
my brother killed 11 zakum
愛 JAY-EYE-AYE-WHY-EYE. says:
then i loot all the messos
愛 JAY-EYE-AYE-WHY-EYE. says:
then max alr cant take ==''
Venessa says:
HAHAHH! whats ur lvl in pvt svr
愛 JAY-EYE-AYE-WHY-EYE. says:
2 bil 144 mil is max.
愛 JAY-EYE-AYE-WHY-EYE. says:
13 LOL
愛 JAY-EYE-AYE-WHY-EYE. says:
lvl 13 after killing 2 snails ==''

haha okay, bestie is so awesomely cute!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.