Thursday, July 3, 2008

It'll all get better in time


I still miss my maaid. fuuck,I fucked up english orals. I keep saying 'um' omg. Venessa is so screwed. SO SCREWED. That malay teacher looks damn fierce. Like about to kill/murder you any effin moment. I.Do.Not.Want.To.Go.To.School.Tomorrow. Yay?! Okay. so im blardy pissed today yaw.If you cant handle that. then go die please. I think we're drifting? Like so ''AWESOMELY'' fast. Note the inverted commas. Silent calls, and everything. So maybe what i guessed was true? Perhaps it was really just a passing one?! I HATE PINOYS. She sucks to the effin core. and dont even know how to make my blardy bed properly. I even had to teach her how. When i dont even know how to even wash a shirt. At least i make the bed better than you do. Im sure even my boyfriend does better. Go die. Seriously. You're effin sick/disgusting/gross. I do not even want to look at you. So SHOO~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.