Sunday, July 27, 2008

I want to break free

I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free

My voice is gone. Like its still there, but the sore throats irritating the hell outta me and ive sorta lost my voice!. And somehow, im starting to hate sundays, cause it marks the end of weekdays and hello schooldays. which is. bleh. Cousin and i didnt go to the Zoo. It was too late and i had tuition at 6pm. We headed down to vivo instead , she wanted candyfloss. In the end, my tuition teacher cancled tuition, cause shes sick too. Psh. Cousin stayed over last night. awesome possom.
Spent the entire day, gaming with her. Playing audition from morning till 5 plus, then headed into maple for zak and sgb. until about 9plus. Sorry cockroach boy for not returning your text. Bleh. Too engrossed in the game, and you were doing ur project anyway! si cockroach pig. hahah.
Meeting up with cousin after school tomorrow. Awesome possom once again. love her muchly.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.