Thursday, July 24, 2008

Daffodils with love


It just hit me a minute ago about the importance of this coming exams. PEOPLE ITS PRELIMS TOMORROW.
NOT CA1 OR SA1 BUT PRELIMS! SOCIAL STUDIES AND MOTHER TONGUE PRELIMS! SOMEONE SHOOT ME PLEASE (i didnt study much!). AND! GIRLS TAKING NORMAL CHINESE BRING YOUR GOD DAMNED CHINESE SEAB APPROVED CHINESE DICTIONARIES TOMORROW. AND MEMORISE THE CHINESE LETTER WRITING FORMAT. BOTH FORMAL AND INFORMAL. TY with lots of love from venessa.

Ohmygoodness. The sickness is starting to set in today, sore throat / Coughs/fever conditions got worse today despite me starting my course of medication early yesterday! And that Chu wanted me to go to school with my condition? Seriously screw her. I stayed up late last night to make amendments for the coursework despite being ill and got my mom to send the coursework to school early in the morning, and she still wants me to go down? Is she some kinda rock cold stone hearted bitch or something? If i weren't ill, i would obviously want to go to school laa. But health comes first.And yay i finished the 3 SEQ history questions and got luyi to hand them to mrs haizal for me today!! Social Studies prelims tomorrow and i havent even started mugging. Im dead, but i dont believe in last minute muggins. You can't crop the entire textbook into your head within a matter of merely a few hours.But still, i'll do some last minute revisions in hope of a miracle. bleh!




Zoo on sunday with cousin ;o
Yes we're still young at heart.
Jealous much? ;D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.