Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And now we're standing in the rain

The 7 things I hate about you
You're vain your games you're insecure
You love me you like her
You made me laugh you made me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends there jerks when you act like them
Just know it hurts
I want to be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

I thought alot about alot of things on the way back in the cab today. So many things have happened in the past few weeks. And then theres preassure from school, preassure from home and others. Everyone/Everything seems to me demanding so so much from me. I feel like i can just break down anytime soon. I have to accomodate to everyones wants and needs. And when i dont. You people just get angry. Not sparring a thought for my feelings and scold the shit out of me.Family and everyone else. You know who you all are. I try my hardest to please everyone. But with so much going on. Its not easy. And really, i dont see the 'seriousness' in any way. It isnt getting to me. Because its all talk no action.And if i can be forgotten just like that. Then yeah. Define your meaning of importance please.Recieved our prelim dates today. It only means more toll and preassure for me. Why cant u people be more understanding and try to ease my stress and not cause me any more shit for the time being?First Prelim paper starts next week. Omfuck. Im under alot of preassure. I cannot afford to feel so sad and affected by you anymore. If not i'll just flunk my N levels and thats it. End of me. Cause no matter what u will never understand me.
No one will ever. And really. I dont care anymore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.