Monday, July 14, 2008

When I get to Warwick Avenue...
Please drop the past and be true.
Don't think we're okay, just because I'm here...

You hurt me bad, but I won't shed a tear.
I'm leaving you for the last time baby...
You think you're loving but you don't love me.

I've been confused outta’ my mind lately...

You think you're loving but I want to be free.

Baby you've hurt me.

Somehow, i feel The insignifigance of the role that i play in your life.And it somehow seems that you'd do equally well without me. There seems to be so many significant others so why me?.Im just confused, because i dont seem to know whats going on. One moment its all sweet. Next moment its all bitter! Rawr.And guys dont ask me what this post is about cause, if i wanted this to be clear,and straight to the point. I wouldnt be writing it like this.So go figure! I should have known better than to let in from the start.Anyways. Nicholas came over to my place to find me on Saturday morning. Headed down to meet him, then walked around my place & sat nearby the vending machine area for a casual chat.He wanted to take me out for lunch but i refused. As i was wearing my house Tee & Ftb shorts! And also cause i had tuition later on. Thanks for the sudden visit anyway!Sunday church then headed out to anchorpoint with the rents for lunch , headed out to joo chiat later in the night for durian. Rofl.Today! Monday Blues! But no i aint gona let all these shit let me down! (: Tomorrows traumatic tuesday. Snapped shots in class.! Pictures!



lol. weird.


Someone take me to the singapore flyer at night please?

Girlfriend & deb in chinese class! haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.