Friday, June 20, 2008

Head over heels in love

Edited
I have come to the conclusion that Boys are all the same.

I'm still tired and awfully sick. The medications dosent seem to work. It kinda sucks knowing that school's opening back again in a few days time.Parents are coming back from their hiatus tonight.My goodness..I cant take it with them always nagging at my back. I'm siick, and its not nice being sick and alone at home stuck in bed okay.

I fall deeper and deeper as the days go pass. Its all coming back to me again, the butterflies in the stomach feeling whenever we talk.And just knowing that you care. Thing is, am i ready to pick myself up and try again?To place my feelings in your trust and care?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.