Thursday, May 8, 2008

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other



“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
-Audrey Hepburn

I think im going to fail maths Very very badly, i slept pretty early, sign that ive given up on the paper and didnt bother checking.It was a Hopeless case in my opinion already.Literature was better. I had much much much more confidence in it. It sorta brightened up my day. Heeees
Headed to vivo with Bitch, Doreen and LuYi. Bought Flowers for mom and Grans.Lunched,walked around.Wasted $2 on this really really sweet chocolate at Courdroy Cant wait for Pre Mothers Day dinner at the Oriental Hotel with family on saturday.Aint Audrey Hepburn pretty? She's pretty much my favourite person/idol. Anyways, Its chemistry paper tomorrow. And im not gonna mug cause i have no hope in my chemistry and i hate it. Im gona roughly complete my paper in half an hour and get some sleep!Then im going threading with Usha tomorrow at Little India, she's taking me to eat Indian food. haha, well. Something new for mee.Cant wait for Picnic at Sentosaa Next week Yeah.Im gona talk on the phone because im missing someonee after ignoring him the entire day. ((:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.