Friday, January 18, 2008

& Friendship is always a sweet responsibility





Its finally Friday, The past week had been hectic and tirring. I want mom to send me to school everymorning again. I cant wait to get my pair of $155 stilettos from Aldo this Tuesday I've got them pre- ordered waiting to be collected.So many things to do and so little time. I've got to get ready for CNY and the party. I'm thrilled to move into my new place. A new enviroment would perhaps do me some good. And also someone new in my life that cares so much for me. Though, I'm sickly and all. Perhaps I'm a lucky girl after all. I've got so many wonderful people around me. Though sometimes i might take ya'll for granted without knowing. but i lovelove each and everyone of you so much No matter what. &&PrettyCousin, Know that i'll always be there for you no matter what happens alright? (: Especially with the current situation that Im going through now. Always being sick, But you guys are always there to make my day. Asking if i took my medications and after every checkup, asking if im fine. love you guys for sticking it out with me and being there for me, Visiting me during my times of need. Theres no need to name any out. Because you guys know who you are. &for all of the above. I'm truly Grateful to you all.<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.