Tuesday, September 30, 2008

*Stares at Chris,Josh and Cathy*
Okaay its hard not to avoid this tag when you've been tagged by THREE people on this!

So i was tagged by Josh524 ,ChrisThoo Gor and
CathyC! So Yesss im gona do this tag. You three Pakat and Target me on right??? Lol!


1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
He's Chris, He's Josh and She's Cathy! Since all three of them tagged me
Im gona talk about all three of them la.
Chris- He is my Gor! Very nice fella. Very Capable,can sing,play the guitar.
And girls, he is SINGLE! (Eh pay up!)
Josh- Met this dude through innit cb! And his blog is the only place where
you can find the crapper crapping craps out of the craps ^^ Glad that he is
now my real life friend? cos we've met up n all? lol!
Cathy- She's a really sweet girl, & i love her *hugs! And look forward to seeing
her in October!! Yay!

2. Your five impressions towards him/her?
Chris- Carring and gives alot of advices? In other words, naggy!(jk)
I told him that he can be good friends and shake hands with my parents and he even
Agreed that they'll love him. Lol!
Josh- Crappyyy and funny,serious,nice,friendly! Serious, you people should hang out with him lor!!
And you'll know what i mean!
Cathy- Sweeeet and pretty,smart,friendly,lovely! She's really a very nice person! ^^

3. The most memorable thing that he/she has done for you?

Chris- Calling me and wasting his phone bill on me when i was really sad once!
Josh- Waited for me for very long, when im very late. But he asked me to treat
him and nath to lunch cos i was late lor ==
Cathy- Always giving me *hugs in nncb? waahaha

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has said to you?
Chris- ''Ven Little Kid'' ==
Josh- ''When are you going to give us our belenja for being late? '' ==
Cathy - when she calls me ''Dear? '' haha

5. If he/she becomes your lover….
Chris - He's my God- brother la!!
Josh- Hahahah! Sorry josh ,got age gap la! =p
Cathy - Maybe if i turn lesbian... =p Cheez will kill me !

6. If he/she becomes your enemy…..
Chris - I'll stomp on him and roll him around like a play dough ^^
Josh - uh. i'll make him wait even longer Lol!
Cathy - She's too sweet to become my enemy!

7. If he/she becomes your lover, she has to improve on…….
Chris - No chance of becoming my lover cos he's my god brother == But he can
Improve on the 'nagging' part. =p
Josh - I say already lor, age gap ! but he can try to stop asking me for belanja =p
Cathy - If i turn les and she becomes my lover, lol improve on her hair. Sorry i
cannot tahan short hair 4 girls. ><

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is…..
Chris- Stomp on him too much
Josh - Always making him wait
Cathy- That i will rant alot about her short hair. lol

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
Chris - Stomp on him n roll him around!! xD
Josh - Give him his. Coffeeshop Kopi treat xD
Cathy - Go out on a date with her. wahaha!

10. The overall impression of her/him is…..
Chris - Best God brother evah
Josh - Damn funny guy
Cathy - Leng Lui!

[P.s. Okaay answers getting shorter. I have to write on 3 people lor!!
Im like trying to finish this up asap cos i havent had breakfast and its 11.39! ==]

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
I think people treat me as a little girl? Feel that im crazy and naughty and rebellious?
But at the same time can be sweet? *cough* But how i treat a person usually depends
on how a person treats me.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
CrazeeeeTM (wahaha got TM)

13. What do you hate about yourself?
I rant alot. I really do. You can ask my boyfriend.
Im surprise hes able to take all my rants lor!!

14. The most ideal person that you want to be is……
Myself! (:

15. For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them.
I lovee everyone of you that cares for me or likes me. I treasure everyone of you because meeting you out of the many millions in the world is already such a wonderful thing. And having you to care for and like me is really something i appreciate and treasure!

10 persons to tag (Haha!):
1.Cheez
2.TzeLih
3.JoshuaOngys
4.JunJun
5.Spectre
6.ChuanGuan
7.EuniceLove
8.Fimey
9.NathNath
10.Diese

Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
Not sure. xD

No.3 a male or a female?
Male

If no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing?
Nooo. No no. Boths girls!wtf lol

How about no.5 and 8?
Spectre and fimey! hmmm Might work =p

What is no.1 studying about?
Engineering! Is My boyfriend smart or what? xD

Is no.4 single?
Junjun is Very single!! & very hot too! lol

Say something about no.6
ChuanGuan ah...hmm i heard that he is very quiet?
hahah

Thankgod im finally doneeee! xD Breakfast now! Then, webcam date with my baby! *winks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.