Tuesday, August 5, 2008

You won't be seventeen forever


I know, its still being watched by those pesky little sluttish eyes of yours. )=<

Oh Em Gee. Im am so so so exhausted, just done with chinese tuition. Im talking on the phone with JL now, and im so glad that things are fine between us now. Its been 2 months since that stupid argument, and he's currently checking online for the meaning of the word 'sian' rofl, he never fails to crack me up. I regreted my decisions. Had i known that things wouldnt work out, i wouldnt have lost you for that period of time. And im glad things are alright now. Really glad.

English Prelims tomorrow. Followed by 3 hours of Maths/Chem Tuition at home.
HOW DOES ANYONE MUG FOR ENGLISH? ==

Today, I finally realise Your true colours! (ROLLSEYES TWENTYMILLION TIMES)

And also, now i believe that birds of the same kind flock together. I think what Flats did was so shady. No wonder Flats is now an outkast. And Thongs sympathizes for Flats. Well, i figure because they're the same kind? Ditto!

P.s.
I love the 'Private Series' I COULD JUST MARRY THAT BOOK! HAHA. THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEEE! ;o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.