Sunday, August 24, 2008

Girls gone wild?



Nah, this aint girls gone wild you pervs!. Merely another casual sleepover, with wacky camwhoring sessions! When girls get together, there's always fun! Of course there are a couple
of pictures that i aint gona put up here. Go figure! but dont think dirty la. hahah. And somehow
i wonder how a sleepover for guys would be like! Soccer and more soccer? hahah :B
I enjoyed myself loaads, thanks to my darlings~ (:

P.s.
Just found out my uncle lost his battle against Brain Cancer and died. My condolences goes out to him and his family. His kids are still teenagers. And he is only in his Early 50's. My heart goes out to them and to everyone out there with relatives or friends that are still in their struggle against cancer. XO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.