Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A kiss full of love


Edit!

I got pissed at JinLun and flared up at him today i cant believed i waited for this kid for 4 whole months. And these were a list of his excueses.

JÏñ£µñ says:
U expect love to juz simply fall down from the sky? U treat love too easily? i admit i like u, so? i did not confess to u is bcuz i wasnt ready i am working on a veri important thing rite now. u might tink this is an excuse but i don care. I wan u to noe that my love for u is definitely not less than that lennon. its juz that i dono how to express it.

Ïñ£µñ™ says:
All along I was trying to hint u to wait for mi but it seems that u cant wait any longer. All well, u are oredi attached and I don wan to make u upset any longer. I will disappear from ur life. I don tink this is a joke as I don find it funny at all. Gd luck…

Spoke to kor about this and this was what he said:

mandl&pig | says:
he doesnt have the balls la.
Venessa says:
i do not know. but i waited for him for 3/4 months!
mandl&pig | says:
seriously.
mandl&pig | says:
tell him to go suck an egg
Venessa says:
LOL
mandl&pig | says:
don't girls like guys to take the initiative
Venessa says:
Precisly.I think when a girl ask the guys instead..the guy's pretty much gay or smth
mandl&pig | says:
if the guy's gay then he wouldnt ask the girl
mandl&pig | says:
you think every guy's so thick skinned like me ah
mandl&pig | says:
lol
mandl&pig | says:
cheer up la MEI
mandl&pig | says:
i mean
mandl&pig | says:
i don't know much about this lennon dude
mandl&pig | says:
but i'm sure he has moar balls than this fag





I love you Lennon Cher! So very much,baby! im sorry about everything, i feel so horrible. Im such a horrible girlfriend. Yet you were wiling to wait.Any guy thats wiling to wait for me, and still love me after whatever nonsense i did. Deserves all my love. And a kiss full of love, is how im gona mae up for all the horid things that i did. I love you for being so understanding . I love you for loving me so much. And never regretted knowing you. Despite whatever people say, only i truly know how u treat me. And for that i am ever grateful to have you by my side. xoxo!

p.s. I miss you already.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.