Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This popquiz had my name, So i'll do it. With Love haha

1.What I was doing 10 years ago:
.Playing dress up!
.Was obsessed with Barbies & plushie Toys
.I remember i used to love going to the zoo. hah!
.Stealing ice creams & Sweets from the fridge! xD
2. 5 things on my list to do today:
.Call someone at 8
.Wake up at 9 for school
.Contact Cousin!
.Play Maple!
.Talk on the phone till im dead tired! x)

3. Things I would do if I were a billionaire-

.Buy over Chanel and Prada

.Tour the world with someone i love

.Build my very own palace. haha!



*3 of my bad habits

.Scared of doing alot of things

.Shop, till theres a hole in my pocket

.Rushing into a relationship

4. 5 Places I’ve lived

.Plymouth, England

.Taman Jurong

.Mei Ling Street

.Common wealth Avennue

.Strathmore Avenue

5. 5 jobs I’ve had

I've never had a job before.
parent's never did aprove of me having one. x)


6. 5 People I want to know more about,
that means you’re tagged!
If you have time I would love to read a post about you.
Let me know when it's up.
(
Just copy and paste,replace my answers with yours)

Eunice

Sharmaine

JiaYi

ZhiPeng

Thanusha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.