Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My 2010 in a cute lil nutshell

Yes , I'm very well aware that today's not the 1st of January but the 1st of February!! But i have truly neglected my deal ol' bloggie. ;( Wether or not i'm a month late , i'll still blog it out! Like i said, i've tonnes of post pending and waiting to be updated :D

My 18th birthday with my favourite High school bunch!

Pic1



Started my Diploma in Mass Communications
& Met an amazing bunch of friends .


pic2





Went for a Getaway to Krabi
Which took my breath away

pic3



pic 4






Celebrated my 2nd year Anniversary with Mr. Cheez
When he walked through the entire mall with this big ass bouquet of roses

pic6






Finally went back to Genting Highlands after 7 years

pic5





Finally went back clubbing again, with amazing friends and meeting new ones!

pic7






Bangkok the land of smiles ;)
with my close blogger turned friend Jun & not forgetting don


pic8


pic9





Taiwan
with my parents and Mr Cheez


pic10


pic11



ZOUKout 10th Year Anniversary
Tiesto live *swoons* & of course with my lovely dearies, Jess & YZ and the boyfies!

pic14




Finally, Ending my 2010 off....
With the best companions, free flow of beer and amazing DJs!

pic13

pic12





That pretty much summed up , my 2010. And... i'd say i had one heck of a 2010. And that i'm trusly a very blessed and lucky girl to have so many amazing friends around me! And a boyfriend that still loves me though may throw one heck of a tantrum at times :p

I dont know what challenges 2011 will bring me. But i'd just say, Bring it on 2011! I'm ready for u




xoxo,
Venessa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.