Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just let me walk away


Awesome, i had four hours of sleep in the afternoon. I think everythings falling apart.And im all to blame for letting in once again, knowing that its gonna hurt me all over again and again. Sigh, foolish / stupid venessa as always. I dont know what to do anymore. Sharmaine, get well soon love! You should have gone home from the start already! Drink up loads and rest well. Schools seriously making me tired and stressed out lately. iloveyou but yet ihateyou. Get it?

I baked cookies on Sunday.
It tasted awesome okay! haha

Sun. Sand. Frisbee! yay
Mr. brightside tomatos!

LISTEN! i love the lyrics so so much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
All Contents Copyright © Design by yenniedoll.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved.